Fans of chocolate: Attention! Dr. Oetker's Brownies have a deliciously chocolate flavor and they all love it! The cooking mold contained in the package allows you to prepare them quickly and easily. To be added: 3 Eggs, 100 ml of oil (eg sunflower) and 50 ml of water. Each package contains 456 gr.
- Place the grill halfway up the oven.
- Mount the mold as shown.
- Pour the paste mixture into a container, add the oil (or butter or margarine), eggs and water.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the pan and sprinkle with chocolate flakes.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook about 40 minutes
- To check the cooking, press the blade of a knife in the center of the brownie. If the dough sticks slightly to it, the brownie is ready! If the dough is still liquid, continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Let cool, unfold the edges of the mold and cut the brownie into 16 pieces.
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Ingredients: dough mix: sugar, wheat flour, 6.6% cocoa powder, flavor, chocolate flakes: sugar, cocoa paste, lean powder cocoa, cocoa butter, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin.
May contain traces of EGG, SOYBEANS, MILK and NUTS.
Keep dry and away from heat and light. Close the packaging after opening.