With Dr. Oetker's cup cakes, you can easily prepare 12 delicious natural cupcakes. These cupcakes have an ideal shape to be decorated easily. To be added: 2 eggs, 75 g of softened butter (or margarine) and 75 ml of milk. Each package contains 250 gr.
- Remove the plate from the oven and place the 12 small cake tins.
- Preheat oven.
- Pour the dough mixture into a container, add the softened butter (or margarine), eggs and milk.
- Whisk for about 1 minute while increasing the speed. The dough should be smooth.
- Divide the dough into the 12 mussels using 2 tablespoons.
- Place the plate halfway up in the oven and cook about 30 min.
- To check the cooking, press the blade of a knife into the center of a cupcakes. If the dough does not adhere to the knife, the cupcakes are ready! They must be well browned.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled on a rack, they are ready to be decorated!
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, wheat starch, leavening powders (E 450i, E 500ii), natural vanilla flavor.
May contain traces of EGG, MILK, SHELLFISH.
Keep dry and away from heat and light. Close the packaging after opening.