With Dr. Oetker's cup cakes, you can easily prepare 12 delicious natural cupcakes. These Cupcakes have an ideal shape to be decorated easily
With Dr. Oetker's cup cakes, you can easily prepare 12 delicious natural cupcakes. These cupcakes have an ideal shape to be decorated easily. To be added: 2 eggs, 75 g of softened butter (or margarine) and 75 ml of milk. Each package contains 250 gr.
- Remove the plate from the oven and place the 12 small cake tins.
- Preheat oven.
- Pour the dough mixture into a container, add the softened butter (or margarine), eggs and milk.
- Whisk for about 1 minute while increasing the speed. The dough should be smooth.
- Divide the dough into the 12 mussels using 2 tablespoons.
- Place the plate halfway up in the oven and cook about 30 min.
- To check the cooking, press the blade of a knife into the center of a cupcakes. If the dough does not adhere to the knife, the cupcakes are ready! They must be well browned.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled on a rack, they are ready to be decorated!
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, wheat starch, leavening powders (E 450i, E 500ii), natural vanilla flavor.
May contain traces of EGG, MILK, SHELLFISH.
Keep dry and away from heat and light. Close the packaging after opening.
Leave a review