- On sale!
Organize a party with the kids and decorate the muffins together! The package contains a preparation for tasty muffins, chocolate chips and 12 muffin cups. To be added: 2 Eggs, 125 ml Oil (eg sunflower) and 75 ml water (or milk). Each package contains 370 gr.
- Place the 12 muffin cups on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven as indicated above.
- Pour the dough mixture into a container, add the oil (or butter or margarine), eggs and water.
- Whisk for about 2 minutes, increasing the speed. The dough should be smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips. Mix.
- Fill the 12 molds to 2/3 and sprinkle them with the rest of the nuggets.
- Place the plate halfway up in the oven and bake approx. 20min.
- To check the cooking, press the blade of a knife into the center of a muffin. If the dough does not adhere to the knife, the muffins are ready! They must be well browned.
- Let the muffins cool on a rack.
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Ingredients: Dough mixture: WHEAT flour, sugar, wheat starch, dextrose, leavening agents (E 450i, E 500ii), thickeners (E 415, E 412, E 466), rice starch, emulsifiers 471, E 433), aroma. Chocolate chips: sugar, cocoa paste, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E 322).
May contain traces of EGG, SOYBEANS, MILK and NUTS.
Keep dry and away from heat and light. Close the packaging after opening.